Sorry people, i just haven't had the time lately to even come online, let alone blog :s. It's just this whole school-holidays-are-ending-so-i'm-frantic-cos-i've-got-lots-of-stuff-to-finish-thing. Yesterday wasn't any different except the stuff I did was alot more relaxing. In the morning, I went to get my hair done at the salon my uncle works at, then I worked my way to Tanjong Pagar for Sarah's ALW graduation and when I was just a few blocks away, I called her and she told me that friends aren't allowed in! Okay, fine, it was just one MRT stop away anyway, so on my way home I decided to stop by Bugis and have lunch. Shopped around, bought a little gift for my sister (to encourage her for her PSLE), came home, lazed around for abit and went to watch Ice Princess with my mom and sis. My dad went to china by the way so the three of us aren't as stressed hehe... Mm, yea, that's about all that happened. Oh yea, my mom's going to Chenai, India for a company business trip this Tuesday so in the meantime, I'll have to stay at my aunt's dorm at ACS(i) LOL. Yea, now I'm done.
12:39 PM